The Blogger’s Workbook.
Give me 31 Days and I’ll Give You a Dramatically Better Blog… Guaranteed!
I have Darren Rowse to thank for motivating me to start a business Blogging.
This little course changed the way I did it and turned, what was just a hobby into a lucrative business.
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
Each day in the project contains:
- A Task – something to DO that day.
- Teaching – each day you’ll be given great instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
This two pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a dynamic a blog but you’ll have actually DONE something with the knowledge.
How to Use the Workbook
While originally designed for bloggers to work through over a month – the feedback that we’ve been hearing from bloggers indicates that 31DBBB is being used in a variety of ways including:
- Intense Training – bloggers setting aside weekends or weeks to go through multiple tasks at once
- 1 Task a Day – the way we designed it – one day at a time
- 1 Task a Week – bloggers taking their time with the challenge and making the tasks week long tasks
- Monthly Cycle – bloggers using the tasks again and again each month as a monthly routine for their blogging.
- Occasional Inspirational Resource – bloggers dipping into 31DBBB on a more occasional basis – using it on days when they have time or lack inspiration.
The great thing about 31DBBB is that you can do it at your own pace and in your own way.
By the end of the 31 Days you’ll have:
- written a variety of different types and styles of posts
- learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
- promoted your blog in a variety of ways
- built relationships with readers
- reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
- developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
- discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
- designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
All in all the daily tasks are 31 steps to transform you blog into a valuable online asset.
If you’re not satisfied with the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog work book after 31 Days Just let me know and I’ll refund your money – that’s how confident I am that this is a resource that will help you build a dramatically better blog.
Get the 31 days to Build a Better Blog Workbook by hitting the BUY NOW button:
Download Your Copy of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog for an Investment of $29.95
This 94 page resource (actually it’s 188 pages as there are two pages on each page really) is ready for your download right now.
At 64 cents per daily task this is a resource that is designed to bring life and revitalization to your blog again and again as you continue to use it over coming months and years.