10 quick, wicked blogging tips
1. Put your blog post into a list, like this one.
It keeps it neat and easy to read, (doesn’t look so onerous).
3. Keep the introduction and conclusion short.
4. Don’t try to include too much info, keep the tips clear,
clean and concise and to the point.
5. Keep one post focused on one topic. If you have
several things you want to talk about then try writing
separate posts for each topic.
6. Write with a sincere desire to help your reader.
7. Don’t write an article that is basically just a
sales letter for your company. You can promote yourself,
un-ashamedly, in the signature at the end of the post.
8. When writing a good signature make sure it is good enough
to entice your reader to go to your site or request more
information from you.
9. Don’t forget to mention what you have coming in future posts
to encourage them to subscribe to your blog.
10. Give something away free. In the past I have offered a free
marketing email course. This gave me the opportunity to create a
relationship with my readers.